What is the FNB Withdraw Service with PayPal?
- The FNB Withdraw Service with PayPal allows you to withdraw funds paid into your PayPal account to your qualifying FNB Bank account.
- The Withdraw Service with PayPal is exclusive to FNB customers in Botswana.
- The Withdraw Service with PayPal is available to both individual and business customers, the FNB account must be active, verified (KYC'd) and belong to the individual/business.
- When withdrawing funds from your PayPal account you are required to specify the US Dollar amount you want to withdraw. If your account contains funds in a different currency, PayPal will auto-convert those funds into US Dollars during the withdrawal process.
- FNB has $10,000 USD transaction limit per transaction
- The Botswana Pula is not a PayPal supported currency.
How to register for the FNB Withdraw Service with PayPal?
- Visit the FNB Withdraw Service with PayPal website www.fnbwithdraw.com
- Click on 'login' and enter PayPal account login information (email address and password)
- Once you have submitted your PayPal login details, a pop-up screen will appear requesting your permission/ consent for FNB to access your PayPal Profile Information.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you are now ready to register for the Withdraw Service with PayPal.
- When registering, the following details will be required:
- ID number /Passport number
- Active FNB account number
- If registering a business, a business registration number is required
- Select 'Personal' or 'Business'
- Enter your FNB Bank account and ID number, and then select the 'Submit' button.
- Review the information displayed and complete other details required on the registration form.
- Once completed, click 'Confirm' button to proceed and a One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the mobile number and/or email address as per the FNB Bank contact details for the nominated account.
- You have successfully registered.
How to withdraw funds from PayPal?
To withdraw funds from PayPal, follow these quick and easy steps:
- Visit the FNB PayPal Services website www.fnbwithdraw.com
- Click on the "Log in" button
- Enter PayPal login details
- Click on the "Withdraw" button
- Enter OTP
- Capture the Withdraw details i.e. amount and reason for transaction, and click the "Get Quote" button
- Accept the quote
- A transaction confirmation screen, with a transaction reference number will be displayed